I am studying this amazing book “The Power of Subconscious Mind” by Dr. Joseph Murphy. As the book title says, the book is all about the power of subconscious mind. Dr. Murphy has combines spiritual wisdom and scientific research to explain how the subconscious mind influences every single aspect of our life. I am in the 2nd Chapter – How your mind works? There are a few points which make sense to me and I assume it make sense to everyone. So, I want to share this amazing piece of information from Dr. Joseph Murphy’s best seller book “The Power of Subconscious Mind”.
• Think good, and good follows. Think evil, and evil follow. You are what you think all day long.
• Your subconscious mind does not argue with you. It accepts what your conscious mind decrees. If you say, “I can’t afford it,” your subconscious works to make it true. Select a better thought. Decree, “I’ll buy it. I accept it in my mind.”
• You have the power to choose. Choose health and happiness. You can choose to be friendly, or you can choose to be unfriendly. Choose to be cooperative, joyous, friendly, lovable, and whole world will respond. This is the best way to develop a wonderful personality.
• Your conscious mind is the “watchman at the gate.” Its chief function is to protect your subconscious mind from false impressions. Choose to believe that something good can happen and is happening now. Your greatest power is your capacity to choose. Choose happiness and abundance.
• The suggestions and statements of others have no power to hurt you. The only power is the movement of your own thought. You can choose to reject the thoughts or statements of others and affirm the good. You have the power to choose how you will react.
• Watch what you say. You have to account for every idle word. Never say: “I will fail; I will lose my job; I can’t pay the rent.” Your subconscious cannot take a joke. It brings all these things to pass.
• Your mind is not evil. No force of nature is evil. It depends how you use the powers of nature. User your mind to bless, heal, and inspire all people everywhere.
• Never say: “I can’t.” Overcome that fear by substituting the following: “I can do all things through the power of my own subconscious mind.”
• Begin to think according to the eternal truths and principles of life and not from the standpoint of fear, ignorance, and superstition. Do not let others do your thinking for you. Choose your own thoughts and make your own decisions.
• You are the captain of your soul (subconscious mind) and the master of your fate. Remember, you have the capacity to choose. Choose life! Choose Love! Choose health! Choose happiness!
• Whatever your conscious mind assumes and believes to be true, your subconscious mind will accept and bring to pass. Believe in good fortune, divine guidance, right action and all the blessings of life.
I hope that everyone makes these small changes to their pattern of thinking and find abundance in life. I am trying to help people who can help themselves by using applying these simple techniques in their thinking.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you guys liked the blog.
Please try the techniques and find the difference in your life and let me know how it worked on you. Kindly like share and comment. Let me know your views, good bad, so that I can improve and let me know what kind of blogs you want to read in future.
Until next time, Be healthy and happy in Swag!!